North Mason Chamber
First Friday in Shelton
Dec. 1 - 2, 2017
The holidays are just around the corner and Downtown Shelton knows just how to kick off the season with our HOLIDAY MAGIC event! For years there has been a joint effort between the Shelton Downtown Merchants and the Kristmas Town Kiwanis in creating two days of merriment and family activities and this year is no different.
JOIN US FOR SOME FREE FAMILY FUN! December 1st and 2nd 2017
It all starts FRIDAY December 1st with the following festivities:
• SHELTON DOWNTOWN MERCHANTS Game Card - ALL DAY (Pick up a game card at any participating business)
• MERCHANTS WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 8:00pm for SHOPPING!
The KRISTMAS TOWN KIWANIS PRESENT:
• Tree lighting at the Post Office Park - 6:00pm
• After the tree lighting there is much to see and do!
• School Choirs perform in Post Office Park under the direction of Elizabeth Berndt and the Harstine Island Choir
• Santa and Mrs. Claus will also be there to visit with!
• Don't miss the bonfires and Marshmallow Roasting, Wagon Rides and Kiddie Train Rides on Railroad Avenue!
SATURDAY December 2nd:
• SHELTON DOWNTOWN MERCHANTS game card continues • “Missile Toe” Mile run begins at 4:00pm
(Sheltonharriers.com for more details)
• CHRISTMAS PARADE - 5:00pm
sponsored by the Kristmas Town Kiwanis, Little Creek Resort and Casino and Peninsula Credit Union.
A favorite among many mason county citizens, the Christmas Parade is as “home town” as it gets, don’t miss out!
The Downtown Merchants, Kristmas Town Kiwanis and the Harstine Island Community Choir look forward to seeing the streets packed for a weekend of fun, mark your calendars and join in!
For more information please check out the Downtown Merchants website at www.sheltondowntownmerchan
Kristmas Town Kiwanis at www.kristmastownkiwanis.co